Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Boyzone, Stephen Gately dies at 33

Monday, October 12, 2009


Boyzone's Stephen Gately died at the young age of 33 on October 10, 2009 in Spain.

The cause of death is unknown although a family friend, Gerald Kean, told the news:

"There's no foul play involved, and it's not suicide. It's just a tragic accident is what we've been told, and we're happy that that is correct information," ... "There is nothing untoward. It's not drugs, we don't believe. It's not suicide. It's not murder. It's not a fight. That's what we've been told."

Boyzone members Ronan Keating, Mikey Graham, Shane Lynch and Keith Duffy were "completely devastated" and all rushed to Spain when they heard the news.

Remembering Boyzone and Stephen Gately:

No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do

No matter what they teach us

What we believe is true



No matter what they call us
However they attack

No matter where they take us

We'll find our own way back



I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not

I know I'll love forever

I know, no matter what



If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only prayers were answered
Then we would hear God say


And I will keep you safe and strong
And shelter from the storm

No matter where it's barren

A dream is being born

No matter who they follow

No matter where they lead

No matter how they judge us

I'll be everyone you need

No matter if the sun don't shine

Or if the skies are blue

No matter what the end is

My life began with you



I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not

I know, I know

I know this love's forever

That's all that matters now

No matter what


Other songs by Boyzone:

Words
When You Say Nothing at All
Better
Father and Son
All That I Need
Everyday I Love You
Baby Can I Hold You Tonight
Better
Picture of You

1 comments:

Sam Kaufman

I was shocked when i heard the news about Stephen Gately, he was still so young

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesJobsDB